Romans 7: 17
Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
This verse is often misinterpreted by people who transgress. I would like to share that it is not applicable to everyone, but only to those people who fully believe in the words of our Lord Jesus Christ. The reason is because most of the time, we are urged to compromise with worldliness, that we permissively choose to do these sins.
Our great Lord then gives us something to be happy about! When we sin, he will pretend not to see our sins, but treat it like it was the sin that did it, not us. Therefore, making us clean in His presence. Our God is really really great to forgive, right?
I hope that I have enlightened you too, with this Message. We must not abuse this privilege though, because If we continue to do our wrong acts then we might go to hell with us being too reliant on this Bible verse. We must ask God for forgiveness, and we must be SINCERE in saying that we will not repeat our wrong deeds.
God bless us all, have a good Sunday afternoon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment