01 October 2011

Remains of the Transition

From this Saturday on, I will try to post photographs of subjects which took my interest, and will be called my Saturday Snippets. There is a note of my novice skill level though, so not much to expect from my work. All photos will be on a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, since HD specifications are more cinematic and climactic to the view. I'd also employ a little Adobe Photoshop to make up for the lack of talent in getting good shots.


With accreditation on the loom, the University disposed of old stuff, and here are what remained of the transition. We used to sit on these wooden chairs, almost a couple of years ago. I think these are to be burned, but I can't make enough suggestions [for the wiser use of these chairs, like donate in a public school] to the Dean or Chancellor through the Student Council since I'm not really that active. For now, we will record their existence here in my blog, as a reminder that we used to be this low-tech when it comes to fixtures.

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

wow engineer. hehe. Goodluck po!

Josh said...

@Lysafae:
Uhm, salamat!

Dave said...

Decommission it to scrap and remake to new chairs.

And if you won't be listened to, well, there are official channels (i.e. SC officials seeking re-election *wink wink*)

P.S. We haven't changed some of the chairs since I was a freshie, so that makes it too long indeed :))

Anonymous said...

Interesting.

Albert Einstein☺ said...

the shot is nice...hehee..

nadaanan ba ito ng baha?

lol

dropping by mr837.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the shot!

Josh said...

@Dave:
Shyness overcomes my cause. LOL

Josh said...

@pointlessparanoia:
thank you!

Josh said...

@albert:
thanks for that compliment. hindi naman ito binaha, why would you think that?

Josh said...

@tim:
thank you for that comment!