10 November 2008

Week View


So far, everything is falling into good condition. I am now contented with the schedule I have. The picture you will see below is the schedule in weekly view, and you can ask me for legends. Ü But I'm quite sure you won't bother asking anymore. Haha. Just define nosebleed if ever you do. :))



I'm also qiute much done with the prologue that I was writing over the weekend. I was so unlucky that the old thing I have written is now lost, and I can't force myself to remember that write-up because it was like an all-out blast for that time. Wala na rin talaga akong maalala sa mga sinulat ko..
I have been battling over my mind whether, "isusulat ko pa ba 'to?.." or "will this be prologue-ish?.." or "maiintindihan kaya ng magbabasa?.." or "WAG KO NA LANG KAYANG ITULOY!?". Hilarious. I really pull out crappy ideas when I'm desperate.
Nothing much else happened over the weekend. I spent hours thinking what to do and yet nothing materialized. I guess I'll have to remain like that in the next couple of months, or so [which will really be disastrous!].
Nag-discuss si Engr. Austria ng mga gagawin namin sa laboratory and I have just formed the alliance with Jad, Julius and Katie! Great! I think hindi na ako mahuhuli sa experiment reports because the submission time is not 730-1030, and now, it is by twos and I have a really great partner to do it with. Diba nice? Galing ko talaga bumuo ng team! Ü
While waiting for our next subject which is Thermodynamics, I'm now on the 5th POD-CIT floor with Jad and Julius kanina. Well, sana 5pm na. Gusto ko na umuwi! And I have lots of plans pagdating sa mga lulutuin kong experimento.
Hanggang sa muli.

No comments: