29 September 2011

Another Used To Be

We used to chat a lot. There was something else between time which led us to a certain kind of indifference.

Online siya sa YM. Online din ako. I fear to make the first PM because it might give an impression that I want to talk about what happened to us. Yet, ineexpect ko rin siya na mag-PM sakin at tatanungin rin niya ako kung bakit 'di na ako biglang nagparamdam.

It goes in a cycle.

Perhaps, there have been lots of changes which took place between now and the last time we conversed.

Moreso, there might come a time when I’ll be too cynical to care.

6 comments:

rei said...

Yeah. I hate moments like those. Sometimes, I PM that person talaga and I always end up napapahiya kasi di naman nagrreply

Orange Pulps ♥ said...

I usually receive the first pm...at di ko nirereplayan :) hehe

Josh said...

@Rei:
Aw, that's just sad. It happened to me a couple of times. After that, I'd ignore the person. Magmukhang tanga once is enough.

Josh said...

@Orange Pulps:
Haha, suplada ka pala! Katakot ka naman i-chat.

bern said...

ouch. and what's worse? yung biglang mag-status sa YM ng "nakaka-bad-trip!" for a few seconds tapos iignore ka tapos logout. ;(

Neokiro said...

There is always risk...If the benefits outweighs the risk and the effects of the risk will not be relevant after some time, go nalang