Accidentals. These are the black pieces in a piano. I read something somewhere which compared life's experiences to the piano keys: the black keys represent the sadness while the white ones represent the good experiences.
There are more white keys than the black which makes us see more positives than the negatives. Meanwhile, the black keys are not defunct in the harmony of the musical instrument. We must remember, as a piece of advice, that the black keys make music, too!
Everything is just a matter of perspective.

7 comments:
GAling . I like that.Parang Light and darkness lang in the infinite universe.
i love this post :)
like it...
Ebony and Ivory!
Thinking Out Loud
@Diamond R:
wow, medyo malalim yun, but I get the point. Thanks for dropping by sir!
@Rei:
thank you!
@Albert:
thanks, too.
@Lili:
Hello, thanks for dropping by. And in other metaphors, yeah, the piano is ebony and ivory. As the song goes, they live together in perfect harmony.
nice one ang ganda
@Jay-Ar:
Thanks for that compliment!
Post a Comment