Praise be to God!
At last, I can now grasp graduation like a solid thing! Konting konti na lang. Though there were times when I procrastinated and felt tired of the responsibilities and requirements, I was still able to emerge above all of those as a victor.
Today, October 14, 2011, is my last weekday class for college. Like, yeah, last day! I've waited for this day to come for like, more than five years ago? And now, it's here, everything in college is inevitably about to end...
Fun. After more than five years in college, I have met a lot of friends and people, all with different perspectives and personalities. Five years of happy days and adventures. Five years of never-ending inquiries and quests for seeking enlightenment from this rough engineering pavement. Five years of paying effort and five years of knowing that which effort is equally exchanged with knowledge for the future. Five years of laughters, and...
Tears. Probably, the roughest thing about my college is always being short to scholarship requirements. Yes, talk about high grade requisites and the Grade Consciousness (GC). There were also failed and uncompensated efforts along the way. Five years of always trying to get things above par but always coming short. Five years of watching the Warriors fail for the championship attempts. Five years of knowing good people, and letting go for the separate ways along. Five years that will be missed without the company which will take their own paths, too, after college.
This last day marks yet another milestone in my life. A reminder of things that were done, and things to be expected. For now, we have to celebrate, thanks to the blessing that I got from the scholarship that I obtained last semester, I was able to treat these two lucky classmates to pizza.
Thanks be to Him.
9 comments:
congrats.
Thinking Out Loud
Congratulation Josh.Let's celebrate!
@Lili:
Thank you!
@Diamond R:
Salamat po! Let us celebrate, dapat lang!
Yown! Now I want pizza! haha
Congrats Josh! Ichange na ang profile info! Haha pakielamero ko lang.
@Charles:
Oo nga no? Sige. Pero pag narelease na lahat ng grades. Dalawa pa lang lumilitaw eh. Haha
Wow, review nalang lisensyado na! :))
Grats Josh, you deserve it ;P
nice. congrats!!
good luck...........
@Neokiro:
Thank you, sir!
@bloggingpuyat:
Salamat din po!
@Arvin:
Salamat pre. Good luck, too.
Post a Comment