A vertiginous incident is happening in front of me. Envelopes of different sizes are flying in all directions. Everything written on one of them looked similar to the others. By a quick note from my peripheral vision, the scribbles somehow resembled my name, just my name. Curiosity led me to catching any.
The envelope contained nothing but a smaller envelope inside. It was a puzzling scene. The whirring grew deeper, as if we were moving onto an enclosed bottle or space.
Rain started pouring. I stopped by a wall. Cough cough cough. I spit phlegm and blood. Whatever I was stepping on was absorbing the water, the vile mixture from my mouth, and the vigor. It suddenly felt dryly cold, empty. The presence of too much water, paper and wind seemed to equate to nothingness. There was nothing else to feel but chaos.
I tried to get away, but the echo of all the movement suggested an impossibility. I was stuck. I've always been in this predicament. I never learned to forego of the things that must be forgotten.
I never learned to forego of the things that must be forgotten...
Somewhere, a grandfather clock is alarming. I kept moving on, as if it would change the fact that I'm trapped in my own maze. Letters started appearing in midair, taking the form of colorful gasses without containers, in different styles and sizes. The wind would blow and it would jumble them letters to form words.
I stepped back, and the words became numbers. There were sharp-ended Ones and sickle shaped Sixes and Nines. I tried to run, and the figure chased me! I had nowhere to go, and they went inside of me.
I became invincible. All those things, there will be nothing I can't solve. Chaos on chaos gave me a break, an answer to my puzzling queries. I emerge from this maze a victor.
3 comments:
This is a pretty great post! Really like your blog.
www.modernworld4.blogspot.com
is this about death? hehe
i really like your play of words. keep it up engr. ^_^
and gandaaaa neto sir! :)
Post a Comment