Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, that is 29th and 30th of October 2011, is this year's second leg of the licensure exams for the Electronics Engineering (ECE) graduates.
This particular exams is halfway close to my heart, since had I not stopped for a semester, I'd be joining the thousands tomorrow who will be taking the boards. Unfortunately, that is not the case, since I'm still awaiting graduation and there are several requirements before one is enabled to take this test.
However, it's defined as halfway close because most of the people from my batch, like my ECE batchmates in UE Manila and UE Caloocan and other high school batchmates who took the same course will be having this ultimate test starting tomorrow. That means: I'm equally as anxious, nervous, and slightly temperamental.
A great time for prayers
I know, Lord, that I have done so many wrongs in the past, but please, forgive me of my sins. With the presumed forgiveness, I also wish that you grant my ECE friends all the strength, courage, confidence and intellect that they need to muster in order for them to successfully pass this milestone of an undertaking. They cannot do this without your help, Jesus. Amen.
2 comments:
GOD BLESS! Always pray that everything will be perfectly all right!
good luck Josh :) God bless you!
Post a Comment