30 November 2011

A Holiday Snip

Since today is a holiday, I'd like to snip in something just to break the momentum on reviewing too much. I'd also like to make kwento about the things that I've already finished prior to graduation, and here is a rundown.


  1. The last day was technically around the last week of October.
  2. After the Exit Interview, days after (around November 8) I had the photo shoot for the Graduation picture and the creative shots.
  3. I furnished everything which had something to do with my grades, also things needed for my name to appear on the list of the candidates for graduation.
  4. November 14: Start of the Review orientation.
  5. November 16 and 18: Diagnostic Exams. Here, we were evaluated of the totality of what knowledge we accumulated in college.
  6. Monday, we had the fitting for the graduation dress with the hood and the cap.
  7. The official review stared Tuesday after the Diagnostic exams, this is when I learned that I luckily got the 5th top spot out of the more than 100 reviewees.
  8. Thursday, after the review classes, I headed straight to the Mall of Asia to meet up with bloggers (the Leah Sayomac (ate Leah), Ate Madz, Sendo, Jeff (poipagong), the Bino Bautista, Kikilabotz the Blogger and Ms.Yvette. Okay. It was a fun meet up and I did enjoy, big time.
  9. Monday, moved out of our house in Pasig to the apartment that we rented for the review located around España.
  10. Filled out the form for the yearbook today.

AND, next week, December 8, is my graduation day! Yehey. After more than five years of studying (hard, lol), I'm finally setting foot to PICC and this time I'm wearing a black toga with an orange hood around my neck. Definitely another proud moment. I hope that good vibes will continue to ooze like creamy chocolate so everybody'd be happy.

But before I forget, I need to study, again, for the first evaluation exam which will be done next week, Tuesday and Wednesday. The best of luck!

9 comments:

kikilabotz said...

ayown naks may post siya

Josh said...

Ngayon lang pre. Wala kasing internet sa dorm namin eh. I just wanted to share it so I'd be able to document. I really had a fun time.

rei said...

congrats Josh! XD

Neokiro said...

Sama ako :)

Anonymous said...

Advance Happy Graduation day!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

malapit na pala ang graduation mo....

Diamond R said...

ENgr Josh Gumulong lang ako dito.magandang gabi

Pordoy Palaboy said...

congrats sa graduation. sana makasama din ako sa mga EBs nyo. kaso layo ko

Sendo said...

oy!! josh...late na me..pero i think this still counts...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! board exam na lang..kaya mo yan!!