18 March 2010

The Great Storekeeper

Howdy lads and lasses!

Yesterday, I took half of my day to manage the computer shop which became a part of my investment, the savings from my call boy job (kiddin').

Actually, this is the very first time that I'll be managing something. Even way back at high school or on my first three college years, I was never really assigned to perform the team/group leader most of the time. Often, I'm the assistant to the team leader or the best member, which eventually turns out to do most of the job than the leader itself.

However, in managing something, you have to take the whole responsibility and make your mind work all the time. Mind plus body plus sanity: everything puts up the formula to working it out greatly. I must admit that doing it the first time nearly made me give up on it. There were a lot of factors and a lot of detractors, not to mention the rule-breakers, gatecrashers, et cetera.

Now, I'm back here to do the job again. Until I enroll for the summer classes. I really miss school, my blockmates, the stuff we do, the experiments, the field work, the resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, the wires, the diodes, transistors, everything! I hope to make the time faster but at the same time, make the time remaining a worthwhile one.

Good afternoon. Its hot outside.

No comments: