I didn't go to school today just because I didn't feel like going. What is happening with me?
In a few weeks' time, I will be graduating from college. I will be one step closer to becoming the long awaited Engineer Josh. However, just when I think I'm seeing the light at the end of my struggles, here I am, losing the vigor.
I have two floor plans, a theatrical production, an electronic circuit project, two major exams and a research work all due for submission before Friday. I think the slouch from the foundation week celebration un-fueled my spirits. I honestly can't revamp my habits right now to switch back on track.
O, inspiration, where art thou?
I wish to assuage my feelings from the better universe. God, please help me.
12 comments:
i have these times too. hehe. goodluck :)
@rei:
Thanks buddy
hello engineer josh.. goodluck sa iyong napiling profession. hope ako rin...hahaha...
dropping by mr837.blogspot.com
everybody experience bad days...i myself too...
kanta nalang tayo..Bruno Mars...
today i don't feel like doing anything....hmmmm
@Albert:
Thanks, best of luck to all of us
@iya:
Sinabi mo pa. And thinking about it, parang tinatamad din ako ngayon. LOL. Thanks for the Lazy Song!
mind over matter lang yan...anu daw?? kumowment lang meh...
-blogwalking-
What up, Engineer Josh.
There are really times na you don't feel like doing something. Dito pumapasok ang the Lazy Song ni Bruno Mars. I like school but it's the second week of class and I haven't enrolled yet. And I only have two units! Oh well, like I always say, tomorrow is another day. I might be up for it tomorrow.
The trick is to motivate yourself. How? How about writing some kind of note? When you write your goals down, they will be easier to achieve. And more probable.
Hold on, you from Mapua? If you are, then yes, you only have until Friday for the November graduation. I was sort of chasing that timeframe but I ended up being shortlisted.
G'luck!
You can definitely do it, Engineer Josh. Mind over matter. Mind over matter.
That is definitely senioritis...hahaha sigh I need insipration too
@hana banana:
indeed! and I got past it! thanks for dropping by.
@Manila, Anyareh?:
I hope you already got yourself enrolled. Missing a lot of classes will not have a good endpoint, not that I've tried that.
BTW, I'm not from Mapua, but I'll be graduating around the ber-months.
@Jay:
Yes, I was able to do it! Mind over matter. And a motivation helps a lot.
@Neokiro:
You'll get inspiration when you need one. Be positive. Get motivated by looking at future things that you wish to attain.
good luck lagi sa iyo....kaya mo iyan..
lalampas din yan.Engr. Josh.
Post a Comment