13 April 2012

Post-Board Exam Brooding

I know this isn’t the right time to brood over why I didn’t spend the whole review time properly, or what else I didn’t do to maximize the short period for the exam preparation.

Today starts the longest five days of my life, which is waiting for the results of the two-day board exam.

When I backtrack: Math was difficult; Electronics was my saving grace; GEAS (General Engineering and Applied Sciences) was cruelly hard; and, ESAT (Electronic Systems and Technologies) was a bit rewarding.

However, there’s still a huge uncertainty. I’ve had hard experiences on the exam day itself which may have affected my way of thinking, my memory, my logic. In good hope and with His help, waiting can be less bothering.

(a repost with few revisions from my Tumblr)

5 comments:

rei said...

God bless :D Kaya yan. I'm sure. Nothing beats prayer :)

Sendo said...

God bless josh....rei is right...nothing beats prayers...keep prayin..God knows best

Anonymous said...

nag-exam ka na pala.
God bless!
All we can do now is pray. :)

-Charles

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

God Bless.....kumusta ang exam...

Jay said...

Good luck, hope you'll pass it.

BTW, I followed you and I hope you can follow me back

Jay